Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - White People And The Damage Done album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Brown Lipstick Parade|
Bass [Upright Slappin' Bass] – Jimbo Wallace
|A3||Werewolves Of Wall Street|
|A5||Mid-East Peace Process
Bass – Ralph Spight
|A6||Hollywood Goof Disease|
|B1||White People & The Damage Done|
|B3||Burgers Of Wrath|
Choir – The San Francisco Bay Area Heritage/Rockin' Solidarity ChorusDirected By [Chorus] – Pat WynneFeaturing [With] – Bob Owen , Eileen Wampole, Glen Van Lehn, Jean J.D. Davis, Jill Owen, Mary Huber, Melody Knight
- Published By – Maim That Tune
- Recorded At – Faultline Studios
- Mixed At – Faultline Studios
- Recorded At – Freqlab
- Mixed At – Freqlab
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-84933
- Arranged By [Split Valve Brass Horns], Recorded By – Vinnie Spit
- Artwork [Insert Poster Contributions] – A.A. Porkopolis, Alan Schneider , B.J. , Brian Kopac, Charles Farmer, Dan Saldano, Dave Dekinderen, Fabio Zerbini, George Perry , Jason Davis , Josh Berger, Mark E. Niedermayer*, Mark Rembe, Matt Kelley
- Backing Vocals – Alan Always, Blag History Month, Devil Doll , Ivan Sharkbowels, Joe Franke, Joey Keithley*, Jon Ginoli, Mr. Tweezers, Pete Rypins, Ralph Nadir
- Bass – Andrew Weiss
- Drums, Percussion [Metals], Tambourine – Paul Della Pelle
- Engineer – Bozho Lasich, Brian DeLizza, Johnnie Burik, Josh Sandifer, Kyle McGraw, Lucas Boilon, Roberto Pagano, Yosh!*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Kelley
- Guitar – Kimo Ball
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards – Ralph Spight
- Layout, Design – Erleen Nada
- Photography By [Back Cover] – George Gardner
- Producer – Marshall Lawless
- Tenor Saxophone – Jeff Kaser
- Trombone – Brandon Turchiano
- Trumpet – Drake Peterson
- Vocals [Guiding Blight] – JB*
- Written-By, Design Concept [Sleeve], Artwork [Insert Poster] – Biafra*
NotesIncludes printed innersleeve, large fold-out insert, and coupon for MP3 download with 4 extra tracks.
1. The Brown Lipstick Parade (Spit Valve BrASS Mix)
2. Burgers of Wrath (Slight Rural Extension)
3. Crapture Flight F.I.N.A.L. (Space Blast Extension)
4. Shock-U-Py! (Soul Clap Mix)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 21616 04501 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): VIRUS-450 A 1 S-84933
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): VIRUS-450 B 1 S-84933 S-84933
|VIRUS 450||Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine||White People And The Damage Done (14xFile, MP3, Album, 192)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 450||US||2013|
|Virus 450||Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine||White People And The Damage Done (CD, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||Virus 450||US||2013|
|Virus 450||Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine||White People And The Damage Done (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Alternative Tentacles||Virus 450||Russia||2013|
Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine is a punk rock band led by Jello Biafra. They released their debut album, The Audacity of Hype in October 2009
The people of the raft wound up in Malta. Itz has been on the run for 4 years. His joy and solace has been found in making music in Malta, something he wasn't sure he'd ever have the chance to do again.
Still disenfranchised about American society and riled up about it, the former Dead Kennedys singer takes issue with Wall Street, Hollywood, consumer nature, fast food, and white people in general on Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine's third album, White People & the Damage Done. Backed by a musically fierce band that includes Ween/Butthole Surfers bassist Andrew Weiss, drummer Paul Della Pelle, and guitarists Ralph Spight and Kimo Ball, the 54-year-old frontman sounds as spirited as he did in his early days.
Track 10 lasts for 7:30 before a period of silence. The CD-Text contains slight differences in some song titles: 7 White People and the Damage Done 11 Brown Lipstick Parade (Horny Jazz Mix)-Shock-U-Py!-Shock-U-Py!- 12 Burgers of Wrath (Slightly Extended) 13 Crapture (Complete) 14 Shock-U-Py! (Who's Got The Clap Mix). Recorded and mixed at Faultline Studios and Freqlab, SF. Published by Maim That Tune (BMI)
White People & the Damage Done. 8. Crapture Jello Biafra and the Guantanam. 10. Shock-U-Py ! 11. The Brown Lipstick Parade (Spi). 12. Burgers of Wrath (Slight Rural Extension). 13. Crapture (Flight . Space Blast Extension). 14. Shock-U-Py ! (Soul Clap Mix).
01- The Brown Lipstick Parade 0:00 02- John Dillinger 5:13 03- Werewolves Of Wall Street 9:08 04- Road Rage 12:36 05- Mid-East Peace Process 15:13 06- Hollywood Goof Disease 18:15 07- White People And The Damage Done 21:50 08- Crapture 26:59 09- Burgers Of Wrath 31:41 10- Shock U-Py 37:15 11-. The Brown Lipstick Parade (Spit Valve BrAss Mix) 51:50 12- Burgers Of Wrath (Slight Rural Extension) 57:04 13- Crapture (Flight . Space Blast Extension) 1:02:56 14- Shock U-Py (Soul Clap Mix) 1:09:48.
Album White People and the Damage Done. The Brown Lipstick Parade Lyrics. We are the Illumi-Nazis You're the food-chain we devour Laughing all the way to China Giving you the golden shower. Put your mouse ears on (Ears on!) It's poodle time in Washington (Washington!) One party state Two-party masquerade The Brown Lipstick Parade. Join the well-paid lobbyists Corporate boards and think tanks Rake in millions whoring for Who you governed days before. Hail the corporate coup! (Corporate coup!) More of us and less for you (None for you!) Hunt the dream to extinction The Brown Lipstick Parade. Hey hey hey Hey hey hey Hey hey hey That's what I say. More on Genius. The Brown Lipstick Parade" Track Info. Written By Jello Biafra. Release Date April 2, 2013. White People and the Damage Done Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine.
It's simple, broad and effective, and it sums up the LP in a mere four seconds. But while Biafra has become more and more wordy over the years, here he manages to fit his essays neatly into the confines of the song so that the thesis and conclusion hit doubly hard, whereas in former recordings, sometimes they would be just a jumbled mass of words. Still, the cliche "less is more" does hold true. The Brown Lipstick Parade" and "Hollywood Goof Disease" explain Biafra's thoughts through detailed essaying.