Sonny Clark - My Conception album download
|3||Minor Meeting (Second Version)||6:44|
|4||Royal Flush (Second Version)||6:58|
|5||Some Clark Bars||6:16|
|7||Minor Meeting (First Version)||6:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Pressed By – www.mediamotion.com – 5226742
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Bass – Paul Chambers
- Design [Reissue] – Patrick Roques
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: 1 to 6), Pete La Roca (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Liner Notes  – Michael Cuscuna
- Liner Notes  – Ben Sidran
- Photography By [Cover, Liner] – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Sonny Clark
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Clifford Jordan (tracks: 7 to 9), Hank Mobley (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Transferred By [24-bit], Mastered By – Ron McMaster
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Written-By – Sonny Clark
NotesRecorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey on December 8, 1957 (tracks 7-9) and March 29, 1959 (tracks 1-6).
Track 1 to 6 originally issued in 1980 by King Records, Japan as Blue Note GXF 3056. They are in stereo.
Tracks 7 to 9 originally issued by Toshiba-EMI Records as Blue Note LNJ 70063; they are bonus tracks on CD only and in mono.
Ⓟ&Ⓒ 2000 Capitol Records Inc. Made in the EU. Printed in the EU.
The 12-page booklet contains notes in English only plus a track and credits-list as well as a 2-page catalog of the series.
Booklet and CD are stored in a standard jewel case with transparant tray.
This E.U. pressing has slightly different time codes than the U.S. version (in seconds)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 724352267422
- Barcode (Text): 7 24352 26742 2
- Label Code: LC-0148
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 5226742 @ 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: iƒpi 1550
- Distribution Code (UK): UK: 522 6742
- Distribution Code (France): F: PM 520
- Other (Original Album Catalog#): Blue Note 22674
- Other (Super Bit Mapping): SBM™
|GXF 3056||Sonny Clark||My Conception (LP, Album, Ltd)||Blue Note||GXF 3056||Japan||1979|
|UCCQ-9312, GXF 3056||Sonny Clark||My Conception (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Blue Note, Blue Note||UCCQ-9312, GXF 3056||Japan||2017|
|UCCQ-5014||Sonny Clark||My Conception (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Blue Note||UCCQ-5014||Japan||2014|
|GXK 8158||Sonny Clark||My Conception (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||GXK 8158||Japan||1980|
|7243 5 22674 2 2||Sonny Clark||My Conception (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Blue Note||7243 5 22674 2 2||US||2000|
My Conception - Sonny Clark. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Complete your Sonny Clark collection. My Conception (LP, Album, Ltd). My Conception (LP, Album, RE).
Conception is a compilation album issued by Prestige Records in 1956 as PRLP 7013, featuring Miles Davis on a number of tracks. The album, compiled from earlier 10 inch LPs, or as 78rpm singles, also features musicians such as Lee Konitz, Sonny Rollins, Stan Getz, Gerry Mulligan, and Zoot Sims. The cover was designed by Bob Parent.
Sonny Clark's conception of modern jazz is not far removed from his peer group of the late '50s, in that advanced melodic and harmonic ideas override the basic precepts of swing and simplicity. What sets Clark apart from other jazz pianists lies in his conception of democracy to allow his bandmates to steam straight ahead on compositions he has written with them in mind.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Sonny Clark: My Conception. by John Sharpe, published on April 1, 2000. In the late 50s and early 60s Sonny Clark functioned as the de facto house pianist for the fabled Blue Note label. Many of his recordings with giants like Dexter Gordon, Sonny Rollins, Curtis Fuller among many others are considered classics of the hard bop genre.