The Verve Pipe - Underneath album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Never Let You Down||3:35|
|3||I Want All Of You||4:16|
Violin – Andrew Bird
Harmonica – Craig Griffith
|7||Gotta Move On||3:42|
Violin – Andrew Bird
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress USA – AA790-01
- A&R – Brian Malouf, Laurie Marks
- Art Direction – Brett Kilroe, Frank Harkins
- Bass – Brad Vander Ark
- Bass, Keyboards [Additional], Guitar [Additional], Percussion [Additional], Producer – Adam Schlesinger
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Donny Brown
- Engineer – John Holbrook
- Engineer [Assistant] – Laurent Cecile
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Bojan Dugić, Richard Furch
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – A.J. Dunning
- Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Doug Corella
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Brian Vander Ark
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 9, 10), John Holbrook (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 8, 11)
- Photography By – James R. Minchin III*
- Recorded By [Additional Guitars], Engineer [Additional Guitars] – Jon Frazer (tracks: 1, 2, 5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863 67996-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 078636799629
- Matrix / Runout: 07863679962 + + AA790-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB41
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1042
|RCA 07863679962||The Verve Pipe||Underneath (CD, Album)||RCA||RCA 07863679962||Canada||2001|
|RADV 67966-2||The Verve Pipe||Underneath (CD, Album, Promo)||RCA||RADV 67966-2||US||2001|
|07863 67996-2||The Verve Pipe||Underneath (Cass, Album)||RCA||07863 67996-2||Indonesia||2001|
Underneath (The Verve Pipe album). Underneath is the fourth studio album by The Verve Pipe, released on September 25, 2001. Produced by Fountains of Wayne and Ivy band member Adam Schlesinger, the album's power-pop sound was a departure from the darker, textured sonics of The Verve Pipe and Villains. Never Let You Down", the album's lead single, was one of the Top 50 Most Played songs for Adult Top 40 and Modern A/C radio in 2001.
The Verve Pipe is the self-titled album by Michigan rock band the Verve Pipe, released on July 27, 1999. The band's second release for RCA Records, the album followed the platinum-selling Villains and its mammoth single, "The Freshmen". The band worked with Soundgarden producer Michael Beinhorn and created a generally dark, sonically textured grunge-pop album. The lead single "Hero" received sporadic airplay on alternative rock radio and its video was in rotation on MTV2 in late summer 1999.
Among the crumpled tissues white like daisies fell like soldiers dead determined I surrender CD cases broken in a desperate chance to find the perfect ballad To move you. Fight with little purpose Only meaning to scratch the surface It's not pretty underneath There among debris find casual in casualty It's not pretty underneath. A bottle meant for two a glass that's full of legs but free of any fingerprints From you A neighbor one time pounding on the wall now lulled to sleep by lowered voices Is waking.
The Verve Pipe is an American rock band from West Michigan. It was formed in 1992 in East Lansing by Brian Vander Ark, Brian Stout and Donny Brown. In November 1992, Brian Vander Ark of the Band "Johnny with an Eye" signed a production deal with producer/engineer Thomas Jansen owner of Station C Studios Inc. After Jansen produced,recorded and mixed all "johnny with an eye" tracks, Jansen was looking for a little more from the band.
The Verve Pipe is an American rock band now based out of West Michigan. It was formed in 1992 in East Lansing by Brian Vander Ark, Brian Stout, in November 1992, working with producer/engineer Jonathan Frazer, they released their first album, Ive Suffered a Head Injury.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
The Verve Pipe were hit hard by the sophomore slump, and frankly, their major-label debut didn't treat them all that well, either. Underneath is a mature album by a band raised on classic '80s college rock, and while that may not necessarily be the sound of 2001, it should please many listeners who grew up on the same bands as the Verve Pipe. Stephen Thomas Erlewine. 1 Only Words The Verve Pipe 3:36.