Milt Jackson - Plenty, Plenty Soul album download
|A1||Plenty, Plenty Soul||9:33|
|B4||Blues At Twilight||6:46|
- Licensed From – Atlantic
- Manufactured By – Rhino Records
- Pressed By – Pallas – 27400
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Alto Saxophone – Ronnie Peters (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Sahib Shihab (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Double Bass – Oscar Pettiford (tracks: B1 to B4), Percy Heath (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1 to A3), Connie Kay (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Piano – Horace Silver
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster (tracks: A1 to A3), Lucky Thompson (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trombone – Jimmy Cleveland (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trumpet – Joe Newman
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp] – Milt Jackson
- Written-By – Julian Adderley* (tracks: B1), Milt Jackson (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Quincy Jones (tracks: A1, A2, B4)
NotesOriginally issued as Atlantic 1269 in 1957.
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog tapes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1): ORGM-1089 A BG/BG -27400- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): ORGM-1089 B BG/BG -27400- P.USA
- Barcode: 711574708215
|1269||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, Mono, Dee)||Atlantic||1269||US||1957|
|ATL 50 299||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||ATL 50 299||Germany||Unknown|
|WPCR-29189, 1269||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Atlantic, Atlantic||WPCR-29189, 1269||Japan||2017|
|ATL 50 299||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||ATL 50 299||Germany||1976|
|ATL-5028||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, Mono, Dee)||Atlantic||ATL-5028||Japan||Unknown|
Album · 1957 · 7 Songs. Plenty, Plenty Soul Milt Jackson. Listen on Apple Music.
Artist: Milt Jackson. Album: Plenty, Plenty Soul. Plenty, Plenty Soul: Best 2 songs. Milt Jackson - Blues At Twilight 06:48. Milt Jackson - Heartstrings 04:58. Milt Jackson: best 2 tracks. Milt Jackson - The Late Late Blues Heavyweight Champion: The Complete Atlantic Recordings, 2005 09:30. Milt Jackson - Namesake Big Bags, Vibrations, 2013 03:21. Artist: Milt Jackson.
Features Song Lyrics for Milt Jackson's Plenty, Plenty Soul album. Milt Jackson - Plenty, Plenty Soul Album Lyrics. 1. Plenty, Plenty Soul Lyrics. 2. The Song Is Ended Lyrics.
Plenty, Plenty Soul is a bop music album recording by MILT JACKSON released in 1957 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Recorded January 1957, New York. Thanks to snobb for the updates. Plenty, Plenty Soul Atlantic, Wea 2010. Plenty Plenty Soul Atlantic 2017. Plenty Plenty Soul by Milt Jackson (2008-08-20) Essential Jazz Classics. Plenty Plenty Soul by JACKSON,MILT (2012-03-13) Poll Winners.
This superior reissue combines together two sessions led by vibraphonist Milt Jackson. Actually, although Bags is in fine form (and contributed four of the seven selections), he is often overshadowed by rather inspired solos from his sidemen. The first side of Plenty, Plenty Soul, which features a nine-piece group, is highlighted by the contributions of the exuberant altoist Cannonball Adderley, while the flip side has a sextet that is not hurt by the solos of tenor-saxophonist Lucky Thompson