Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto - The Best Of Two Worlds album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – A. Carlos-Jobim*, G. Lees*
|2||Aguas De Março (Waters Of March)
Written-By – A. Carlos-Jobim*
Written-By – A. Carlos-Jobim*
Written-By – G. Pereire*
|5||Retrato En Branco E Prieto (Picture In Black And White)
Written-By – A. Carlos-Jobim*, C. Buarque*
|6||Izaura (You Know I Just Shouldn't Stay)
Translated By [English Titles] – Monica ChristinaWritten-By – H. Martins*, R. Roberti*
|7||Eu Vim Da Bahia
Written-By – G. Gil*
Written-By – J. Gilberto*
|9||E Preciso Perdoar
Written-By – A. Luz*, C. Coqueijo Costa*
|10||Just One Of Those Things
Written-By – C. Porter*
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Legation Music, Inc.
- Published By – Corcovado Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – On Stage Music
- Published By – Peer International Co.
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Glass Mastered At – Sony Music
- Arranged By [Musical Arrangements] – Oscar Castro Neves*
- Bass – Clint Houston, Steve Swallow
- Design [Booklet] – John Berg
- Drums – Billy Hart, Grady Tate
- Executive-Producer – Teo Marcero
- Guitar – Joao Gilberto*, Oscar Castro Neves*
- Liner Notes – Gene Lees, Joao Gilberto*, Stan Getz
- Mixed By – John Guerriere
- Percussion – Airto Moreira, Joao Gilberto*, Ray Armando, Ruben Bassini*, Sonny Carr
- Photography By [Booklet] – Steinbicker / Houghton*
- Piano – Albert Dailey
- Producer – Henri Renaud, Stan Getz
- Recorded By – Stan Tonkel
- Vocals [English] – Heloisa (Miucha) Buarque De Hollanda*
- Vocals [Portuguese] – Joao Gilberto*
NotesRecorded at Columbia Recording Studios, New York City.
A Shadowbrook Production.
Track 1: Legation Music, Inc.
Tracks 2, 3, 5: Corcovado Music Co., Inc.
Tracks 4, 8, 9: On Stage Music, A Div. of Pam Productions, Inc.111
Track 6: Peer International Co.
Track 7: Dunbar Music, Inc.
Track 10: Warner Bros. Music, A Div. of Warner Bros., Inc.
(p) 1976 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Printed in Holland.
Distribué en France par Sony Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 151125
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747151125
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 946A
- Matrix / Runout: S0146562210-0101 31
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped): A5
- Matrix / Runout (Logo): Sony Music
- Other: CB 701
- Other: CDM
|PC 33703||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto*||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto* - The Best Of Two Worlds (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 33703||US||1976|
|CBS 465622 2||Stan Getz||The Best Of Two Worlds (CD, Album, RE)||CBS||CBS 465622 2||UK & Europe||1989|
|25AP 10||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto*||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto* - The Best Of Two Worlds (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25AP 10||Japan||1976|
|CS-10.236||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto*||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto* - The Best Of Two Worlds (LP, Album)||CBS||CS-10.236||Venezuela||1976|
|SICP 873||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto*||Stan Getz Featuring Joao Gilberto* - The Best Of Two Worlds (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 873||Japan||2005|
Written-By – J. Gilberto. B4. E Preciso Perdoar. Written-By – A. Luz, C. Coqueijo Costa.
Getz/Gilberto is an album by American saxophonist Stan Getz and Brazilian guitarist João Gilberto, featuring pianist and composer Antônio Carlos Jobim (Tom Jobim), who also composed many of the tracks. It was released in March 1964 on Verve Records. The album features the vocals of Astrud Gilberto on two tracks, "Garota de Ipanema" ("The Girl from Ipanema") and "Corcovado". The artwork was done by artist Olga Albizu.
Stan Getz - The Best Of Two Worlds featuring Joao Gilberto (1976) - 1986, FLAC (image+. Download via torrent Download via magnet. Stan Getz - The Best Of Two Worlds.
João Gilberto) Stan Getz. 4. Falsa Baiana (feat. 5. Retrato Em Branco e Preto (feat.
Stan Getz, João Gilberto Featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim 1964 Getz, Gilberto Full Album. Stan Getz, João Gilberto feat. Antonio Carlos Jobim The Girl From Ipanema. Stan Getz, Joao Gilberto It Might as Well Be Spring. Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto - The Best of Two Worlds side 1. (play).
STAN GETZ The Best Of Two Worlds Featuring Joao Gilberto. COLUMBIA RECORDS 1976 Condition: Used. Your feedback for The Best Of Two Worlds.
January 2011, 10:11 Stan Getz, The Best Of Two Worlds Used drive : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GT20N Adapter: 0 ID: 0 Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No Read offset correction : 667 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading. This 1976 album by the late saxophonist Stan Getz is a reunion of sorts with Joao Gilberto, the great Brazilian guitarist and singer, and the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim (or Tom Jobim), along with the stylish and nonintrusive arrangements of Oscar Carlos Neves. The trio changed the world in the early 1960s with its Getz/Gilberto albums.
This 1976 album by the late saxophonist Stan Getz is a reunion of sorts with Joao Gilberto, the great Brazilian guitarist and singer, and the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim (or Tom Jobim), along with the stylish and nonintrusive arrangements of Oscar Carlos Neves. With Neves, they almost did it again, but with all of the crap falling down around them in the musical climate of the mid-'70s - fusion, disco, overblown rock, and the serious decline of jazz - this disc was criminally overlooked at the time.